Welcome to the Green Apple Photography Blog. By viewing my stories and images, you will get a glimpse into my shooting style and personal experiences. My mission is to get you excited about your family portraits, about the moments I capture of your gorgeous children and the beauty of your pregnant body. I want you to share them with your friends and family and to see quality and artistry in every image.

For the many people who share their comments, stories, and lives with me, thank you!

Monday, December 14, 2015

Elmira Family Portraits. Boys, mud and fun!

When you are going to be a big brother and mom and dad take you out to tromp around in the woods, life is good.  This little man was not shy when it came to sticks, dirt, climbing and jumping.  I mean isn't that every little guys dream day?

He has some sweet moments with mom and day and when his new baby arrives, we'll be able to complete their family gallery wall.  Mom and I have been working on it and it will include wedding photos, newborn, family and a great mix of frames, canvas and more.

Here are a few faves from our wooded, muddy, family session






No comments:

Post a Comment